Thursday 23 April 2009

New Beginnings


Well, that's me entering the world of blogging.
The questions I've always had up until now have mainly centred around why would anyone actually want to read about my day, learn about my mundane life. But that's the power of the blog.
I'm doing this as part of my coursework for the MSc in Public Relations at Stirling University, so there's a purpose to this.
But for starters I thought I'd tell you that I'm a horse lover and I'll introduce you to Arnie (above left), a horse I know who can jump like a stag. He's now in East Lothian where he competes, flying like Pegasus over the coloured poles.
Incidentally, my favourite viewing just now, when I'm not studying, is Alexandra Tolstoy's Horse People on BBC2. If I ever leave the United Kingdom, I might just move to Jerez in southern Spain where the horses are out of this world. Hubby would have to come too, but he's not wild about sherry. He likes horses, though.

2 comments:

  1. You are blessed with a husband who likes horses... a rare thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he's very into showjumping, too, although he loves golf more I think. And with golf clubs, you can put them away and forget about them til the next game, they never need vetting or feeding!

    ReplyDelete



Site Visitors

stats for wordpress